Medicine wheel canada : 966f wheel loader : Beissbarth wheel alignment machine
Medicine Wheel Canada
- Medicine wheels, or sacred hoops, were constructed by laying stones in a particular pattern on the ground. Most medicine wheels follow the basic pattern of having a center of stone(s), and surrounding that is an outer ring of stones with "spokes", or lines of rocks radiating from the center.
- A stone circle built by North American Indians, believed to have religious, astronomical, territorial, or calendrical significance
- Since 50 states werenit enough, yuppie New Agers stole this ritual so they could use it to fix flat tires on their mountain bikes and Jeeps.
- A large circular pattern made on the ground through the placement of stones. The patterns could include other rings, spokes and cairns. The Blackfoot indians used these kinds of structures as part of a death lodge to inter famous and powerful warriors.
- A country in northern North America, the second largest country in the world; pop. 32,507,900; capital, Ottawa; official languages, English and French
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; "the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
- The CANADA! Party was an official political party in the province of Quebec from 1994 to 1998. It was founded on Canada Day 1994 by federalist Tony Kondaks, former top-aide to Equality Party leader Robert Libman Its name was initially called the Canada Party of Quebec/Parti Canada du Quebec but
- #"Canada" (Barb Jungr, Michael Parker) – 3:37 #"Nothing Through the Letterbox Today" (Jungr, Parker) – 2:43 #"One Step Away from My Heart" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:09 #"Nights in a Suitcase" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:04 #"21 Years" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:37 #"The Chosen One" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:48 #"Walking
Designed to SAFEGUARD your medicines. The LOCKMED Lock Box is STYLISH with a STRONG REINFORCED ALUMINUM Exterior and lined with a beauiful dark velvet interior. It provides SECURITY AND SAFETY, which is especially important for Narcotic Pain Medications, anti-depressants, sleeping pills, and insulin syringes. This product provides you with piece of mind knowing that your perscriptions are in a safe place. The COMBINATION LOCK restricts access to dangerous prescription medications, especially important where kids/teens or strangers are in the house. Makes a Great gift for family or friends who take strong medications.
July 20th, 2011 Intimacy/Excuses: Step One
I remember when I was young and I had the energy to do everything on my agendas- long lists of things to do and jobs to fulfil. I always seemed to have the time to party, date, play with my little one,cook, clean, go to work. I enjoyed the intimacy of confessionals (held over a good bottle of wine and a roaring joint)or in spiritual sessions given during retreat vacations in a monastery.
We humble people of the sixties and seventies spent a lot of time working things out together. We wanted to upgrade civilization, and Canada let us work on human rights. We did not know that millions of dollars had been borrowed for the purpose of establishing agencies that would (we presumed) uphold the human rights of our fellows, or that the work ethic would become a bastard, useful in the subjugation of Canadas' citizens in the twinkling of an eye, as soon as those bills had to be paid.
Since it took Canada nearly fifty years to minutely repay Japanese Canadians who were wrongfully incarcerated during world war two, with young hustlers accepting the tiny offering for a long dead Grandpa, it seems we hippies inspired a grand thrust at money making plots for government social workers and planners, because justice surely is not served in time for the victims of paranoid or accomodationist government officials to retrieve any shreds of dignity.
So we have been told about the endless debts incurred by loans taken out to upgrade Democracy, but hand in hand with this is the (right wing) addiction to one formula: work=money, therefore, if you do not have money or work you are not entitled to rights, because money is their morality.
After only twenty years of a liberalized and flexible Canada we are worse off than when we started in some cases. To think that tarring and feathering people to ship them subsequently on a rail toward their next victims is back in fad, as a cost effective solution to treasonable and violent crime.
We are not intimate with each other any more, unless in aboriginal Medicine Wheel. No-one will confess to the truth of any matter. Their will toward decency has been quelled by threats by the criminal right wing.
Ther is talk of social permissiveness leading toward further crime, but on the other hand, people of authority in law are too often resorting to torture through exposure as the only form of communication toward the criminally insane. They want to get in there, too - and watch?
I do feel that being older makes you think you haven't enough time for everything - but it is due to fatigue demanding that a body sleeps more and takes less risks. Perhaps that is also Canada.
image: outside my house, a close up from a scanned 3" by 3" photo, Winter 1976
Red River Ox Cart Trails (1)
Red River Ox Cart Trails
For some 40 years in the mid-19th century, two-wheeled wooden carts drawn by slow-moving oxen craked and groaned over the rough trails from colonies on the Red River near Lake Winnipeg to St. Paul, 400 miles to the southeast.
The overland trade between the Canadian settlements and St. Paul began in 1835 as an illegal trade bypassing the Hudson's Bay Company monopoly in the Red River of the North region. Within a few years, trains of several hundred carts hauled more than $250,000 worth of furs, pemmican, and buffalo robes to St. Paul and carried back food, medicine, dry goods, and other supplies.
The six-foot high cart wheels, held together by wooden pegs and rawhide, were ungreased and set up a squeal that could be heard for miles. Driven by the mixed-blood Bois Brule traders in their red sashes, beaded caps, and moccasins, the carts traveled about 15 miles a day. Mud and mosquitos were an almost contant plague. Their mid-summer arrival in St. Paul provided steamboat passengers to the frontier city of St. Paul an unexpected attractino.
Over the years the trails were changed, sometimes alternataive routes were used because of weather, and at times it was dangerous for the Ojibway-related traders to pass through the Dakota Indian's territory. The first trail used moved south across the plains of North Dakota, turning eastward into the MInnesota River Valley and finally winding northward into St. Paul. A later trail called the Woods Trail moved up the Mississippi River to the mouth of the Crow Wing River near Brainerd, turned west to Detroit Lakes, and then north into Canada. Yet another trail followed the Red River to near Moorhead and then turned southeast towards St. Paul. Today's I-94 follows parts of that trail. Traces of the old trails can still be found today in Otter Tail, Wadena, and Crow Wing counties, as well as in other locations.
Erected by the Minnesota Historical Society. 1994
medicine wheel canada
Every day, the e-pill Automatic Pill Dispenser (Med-Time XL) will help you or a loved one manage all medications. It automatically dispenses all your pills up to 28 times per day just like the doctor prescribed! Avoid medication errors. Will prevent double dosing. Reminds you with a loud 60 minute alarm. Dispense all your pills (Large Capacity). Movable between kitchen, bedroom etc. Portable. When the loud alarm sounds, simply turn the dispenser up-side down and let the pills drop into your other open hand. Alarm shuts off automatically. Once the dispenser is locked there are NO confusing buttons or displays to worry about. Battery life 6-12 months with low battery indicator. Complete system for the patient includes everything you need; Automatic dispenser, 2 medication trays, 1 dust cover for extra tray, 2 keys, batteries (4xAA) and Manual. Size: 7 1/2 x 2 1/4. Weight: 17 oz. Improve medication compliance. Order your MedTime Xl or Med-Time XL Automatic PIll Box Dispenser Organizer today. FREE Standard Shipping.
3 wheel dollies
acura tl oem wheels
wheel works mansfield
hot meals on wheels
pottery wheel for beginners
power wheel batteries
leather steering wheel refurbish
Post a comment
| HOME |